EUROPEAN CONSUMER CENTRE DENMARK
If you need personal advice you are welcome to contact us by phone within our opening hours. You are also welcome to use our contact form. If you are resident in another EU-country you should contact your local ECC.
If you need help, you are always welcome to contact us.
Do you have a question about your rights?
If you have a question about what you are entitled to in connection to a purchase in another EU country, Norway, Iceland or the United Kingdom, you are welcome to contact our legal staff. Our service is free of charge.
- Call us on tel. (+45) 41 71 52 00 or chat with us (all weekdays from 13-15 PM)
- Ask us a question via our contact form
Do you have a specific complaint against a company?
If you have a specific complaint against a seller, you can use our online complaint form and we will help you get through with your claim. Our help is free of charge.
- File a complaint by filling out the complaint form
Questions about the European ODR portal
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. (+45) 41 71 53 34 (Monday-Friday from 13-15 PM)
- Contact Ditte Juul Reder, Communications Officer
- Telephone (+45) 41 71 50 75
- Email email@example.com
- Read more about the press service here
CVR no.: 10294819
EAN no.: 5798000018006
European Consumer Centre Denmark
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35