When you create a complaint via the portal, it is processed automatically. Consumers and firms that need guidance on portal functions or the complaints procedure can contact European Consumer Centre Denmark. European Consumer Centre Denmark has been appointed by the European Commission as a national contact point for the ODR portal.
European Consumer Centre Denmark can e.g.
- inform the parties of the pros and cons of the case handling used by the suggested dispute resolution bodies
- guide consumers who wish to create a complaint via the portal
- inform consumers of other complaints options if the case cannot be resolved via the portal, e.g. if the firm does not agree to use the portal
- inform firms about implementation of the various information requirements
- explain to firms how they handle complaints received via the portal
Questions about the portal
Consumers and firms who have questions about the ODR portal can contact European Consumer Centre Denmark:
Tel.: (+45) 41 71 53 34 (open 10 am to 12 noon on weekdays)