European Consumer Centre Denmark can help if a problem arises between you and a trader in another EU country, Norway or Iceland.
If you wish to file a complaint, please note that:
- You must submit a written complaint to the trader before filing a complaint with us.
- We have no authority to make a decision on the case but will strive to work out a compromise with the trader.
- Our average case processing time is five months.
- ECC Denmark’s assistance is free.
Your complaint to ECC Denmark must contain:
- A description of the problem.
- A description of your claim.
- Copies of relevant documentation, e.g. a contract, all correspondence between you and the trader, airline tickets, receipts etc.
Unfortunately, we cannot assist you if:
- You have traded with a Danish trader.
- You have traded with a trader outside of the EU, Norway or Iceland.
- You operate a business.
- You do not live in Denmark. If you live in another EU member state, Norway, or Iceland, you can find your local ECC office here.
File a complaint