Gå til resume Gå til indhold



Find out here what body to complain to if you are dissatisfied with dental treatment you have received in Germany.

Gå til indhold

Where to file your complaint

In Germany you can file your complaint with the Dental Associations in each state (Bundesland).

The Associations have special complaints boards. Decisions by these boards are not binding for the dentist or the complainant. However, the dentist will often adhere to the decision anyway. If the consumer cannot accept the decision, legal action is an option.

What can you bring a complaint about?

You can bring complaints concerning any type of dental work.

What language can you bring a complaint in?

The Dental Associations accept complaints in German and in some cases also in English. You can contact the Dental Association in question to find out.


About European Consumer Centre Denmark

European Consumer Centre Denmark offers free advice for consumers regarding purchases in other EU-countries.
The centre is funded by the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority and the European Commission.